DODOL CAIR NEGORI

                                      DODOL CAIR KUALA  PILAH

This is also one of the famous dish or dessert you can find in Kuala Pilah .People usually called it Dodol ,but we called it Peganan .It sticky  , thick , and sweet . Dodol cair to become a massive crowdmafter many people who already feel good about it . Most people book this to give the gueast who are present during the wedding ceremony .


For  you information , the man in the picture is my father . If you want to try it , come and visit KUALAPILAH 

.http://ww1.kosmo.com.my/kosmo/content.asp?y=2016&dt=0816&pub=Kosmo&sec=Rencana_Utama&pg=ru_01.htm



This is me hohohoho :) . If  you want to try dodol cair , you can visit Kampung Kubang Rusa, Pelangai, Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan.


 This is my mother .She always helps my father to set up the stall . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kari kambing 40 hari, jb tak bosan

RENDANG MAMAN NEGORI