" THIS IS KOLO PILAH " NEGORI SEMBILAN

INTERESTING FOOD IN NEGERI SEMBILAN

  Hello , my name is siti syahirah .Im from Kuala Pilah ,  Negeri Sembilan . THIS IS PILAH , WAGHIH  hehehe . I was born in Negeri Sembilan  and lived here for 18 years . You can call me syira , eyra and up to you bebeh :) i love this song ( this is pilah , waghih ) . You guys can listen to the song ive linked below .




 I love " loghat "  Negeri Sembilan .It's a bit rough for outsiders but not for us . For me there some interesting place in Negeri Sembilan such as Teluk Kemang , Port Dickson . I love to play banana boat when bathing on Port Dickson's beach .


PANTAI PORT DICKSON ,TELUK KEMANG
                                            
TELUK KEMANG








 That's all about me and my hometown . Now , i want tell you about interesting foods in Negeri Sembilan . There are many interesting food in Negeri Sembilan such as Masak Lemak Cili Api , Rendang Ayam Negori , Gulai Daging Salai , Dodol Cair , Rendang Pucuk Ubi and many more .



















 
 













    








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DODOL CAIR NEGORI

kari kambing 40 hari, jb tak bosan

RENDANG MAMAN NEGORI