Gomo Kelate Gomo


KELANTAN

Kelantan flag

Hello everyone!! my name is NurDiana. My hometown at Rantau Panjang, Kelantan. I was born in Kelantan and my mother from Kelantan. You can call me Yana, Dee Didi and Friends ok joke hehehehe.

So let's me introduce about my country also known " Cik Siti Wan Kembang ". Kelantan largely rural lifestyle, Kelatanese culture different somewhat from Malay culture in the rest of the peninsula. The unique Kelatanese Malay language, which is unintelligible even for some speakers of standard Malay.


INTERESTING FOOD IN KELANTAN

Okay let's me tell you about famous food in Kelantan. Firstly, most famous is "BUDU".

Budu

Oh budu is so delicious!!! First you come in Kelantan, you must try budu because is very very very different taste. Let's me tell about budu, budu is salted anchovy sauce eaten mainly as flavouring with rice, grilled fish and vegetables (ulam). A bit of lime juice, hot chills and shallots are added on for taste. Okay we meet to next entry. BYE, hope you guys try " Budu ".

written by;
Diana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DODOL CAIR NEGORI

kari kambing 40 hari, jb tak bosan

RENDANG MAMAN NEGORI