Kedah

                                                     KEDAH'S INTERESTING FOODS
Image result for bendera kedah
This is our pride state's flag.

Hye everyone! Its me, Zuelaika who,, well, my friends always called me Zoo.. Its not Zoo Taping or Zoo Negara, got it? you can call me Zue  also but I love more if you call me by my real and my fullname, Zuelaika. Hehehehe.....

I would like to intro you a little bit about my beautiful state, Kedah. Kedah known as 'rice bowl of Malaysia'. Why? that because in Kedah, there's a lot of paddy field. Its so good if you are searching for a beautiful view to take a selfie. Trust me, you never regret it.

Image result for best view of paddy field in kedah
Views of paddy field in Kedah (GOOGLE)


End the story about that beautiful view to take a selfie, Ahahaha!!

I know you guys are waiting for the next part which is food!!! okay, let's start.


There's a lot of delicious traditional food in Kedah. This food had only have in Kedah only and that food is 'gulai batang pisang' which is one of the traditional food in Kedah.'Gulai' mean curry, actually. We called it 'gulai' because it is one of the regular languange of Kedahan who stated in north Malaysia. What about that 'batang pisang' ?

Image result for banana stem
Banana Stem a.k.a Batang Pisang (GOOGLE)

Banana stem is the main important ingredient to make 'gulai batang pisang'. Without this, our 'gulai' cannot be called 'gulai batang pisang' anymore....The  taste of banana stem same like mushroom. Sometimes, it taste like chewing gum! Interesting, right?

Image result for gulai batang pisang kedah
Gulai batang pisang (GOOLE)
    This interesting dishes only can be found at wedding ceremony. So, what are you waiting for? come on, guys! let's visit Kedah to taste this precious traditional food and I promise you, you won't regret it.



 Written by:Zuelaika             
                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DODOL CAIR NEGORI

kari kambing 40 hari, jb tak bosan

RENDANG MAMAN NEGORI