lempeng, jb tak bosan





best food you must try in Johor Bharu



hye everyone🙋, my name is Nur Syazwani Binti Othman. They call me waney, wanna wanney di aidilfitri😅, hehehehe😂. let's continue guys. i was born in Johor Bharu and lived at here for 19 years. Guys, i think you all know right, my country don't have "loghat". psstttttt guysssssss.......... before I talk about the interesting food in Johor, I want to tell you about some interesting place in Johor. For me, the most attractive shoppin🛍 spots in Johor are JPO. Then, the most interesting is rawa island. Serious talk guys, rawa island cantik gila hawau 😂



JOHOR PREMIUM OUTLETS ((shopping centre))


side view rawa island


Ok guys let's continue, jauh terpesong ni guys😅there are lots of interesting food in Johor Bharu. But i would like to share to all of you about some best ever food around my place that you must be try if you come to visit Johor Bharu. I want describe about lempeng 🍛, laksa johor 🍝, nasi ambeng 🍚 and mee bandung 🍜. let's begin guys 💨.


interesting food



lempeng


lempeng guys lempeng, hahaha 😂. ok guys lempeng are suitable for breakfast and hi tea🍛. lempeng is one of my family's👪 favourite foods, sometimes every weekend my mother made a lempeng for my family's breakfast 😋. if who is getting up late does not get it 😏, because lempeng have never been delicious guys. oh my god 😱, i can't tell how delicious it is 😱, I suggest all of you to taste how good it is. very tasty guys, trust me. hehehehe 😁.




ingredients

2 cups of wheat flour
1 egg
2 cups water scale
a pinch of salt


Bake all in a bowl
Stir well without any trace
The mix should be slightly melted. If you want to make a thin plate, make it quite liquid. If it's thick, make it harder to pound. I like thinnest.
Heat pan fire is not big.
Then pour on a pan and I will flatten with a pan and tilt to the right to the left a little so thin on the pan.
we will notice that the edges of the plates will be lifted and dried alone. It's meant to be reversed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DODOL CAIR NEGORI

kari kambing 40 hari, jb tak bosan

RENDANG MAMAN NEGORI