MASAK LOMAK CILI API NEGORI







MASAK LEMAK CILI API

 

 Masak Lemak Cili Api also known as " masak lomak lado api " . Actually , this cuisine is very simple because thier recipe it is very easy to follow . Every country have their own the way to make this cuisine . Their the ingredients are also easy to find . This is the way to make masak lomak cili api.  Cooking fat chilli fire is my favorite food. this cuisine is famous in my place. I love this food because it's spicy. I love spicy dishes .




  This is a recipe to cook this dish.

AYAM MASAK LEMAK CILI API 

Material:
1 chicken - cut into 16 pieces with skin once
1 grated coconut coconut - a thick and molten coconut milk
Salt
1 slice of sour pieces
1/2 pieces of turmeric leaves - finely sliced

Fine mashed material:
5 - 8 stalks of green chilli fire
5 - 8 red chillies of Pakistan
2 sizes of turmeric thumb live
1 red onion

 

for my family it's very easy to cook for lunch. My grandmother and I like this dish because of its spicy and fatty taste. On the feast, my mother will cook this dish for a meal for guests coming from afar . I'm sure and sure you all should try this dish and taste it to the dishes . This dish is very famous when it comes to Negeri Sembilan .

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DODOL CAIR NEGORI

kari kambing 40 hari, jb tak bosan

RENDANG MAMAN NEGORI